Saturday, June 13, 2015

June Updates

Since, it's June, that means that Summer us here. I thought i would update since it's been a while since i posted anything. Ok, here we go! :)
 School Update 
  I finished my second semester of college, passed my classes, As in both classes, so i'm very happy about that.
Reading Update
 I went to the library two weeks ago and I went to pick up two books that I put on hold. They were The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider and Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson. I figured they were a great way to start the summer with summer contemporaries. Also, i was given a book a to read and review. It's called Jump Start My Heart by Inda Herwood, so you can expect a book review of it later on along with the books from the library.
Netflix Update
Since it's summer, it's the perfect time to binge watch shows. Currently, I've been watching the Gilmore Girls series, Between, Young and Hungry  I'm also going to give The 100 a try as well as some other shows as well.
 That's all that i have for now. Hope you guys have a great summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment