Saturday, November 14, 2015

November TBR and Update

Hey guys, since it is November, I thought it was a perfect time to do my November TBR along with an update on what i have been up to in terms of school, books, and Netflix. :)
November TBR
Queen Of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
Winter by Marissa Meyer
The Epic Adventures of Lydia Bennet by Bernie Su
Soundless by Richelle Mead
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
Asking For It by Louise O' Neill
The Rose Society by Marie Lu
First& Then by Emma Mills
All The Rage by Courtney Summers
Made You up by Francesca Zappia
All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher
November 9 By Colleen Hover
Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines
Netflix Update
I recently got into the 100. I decided to check it out, i'm like  ok let's see what's so great it. i binge-watched 4 episodes a day. 4 episodes guys. There are 13 episodes in the first season. i'm up to the season 1 finale now. Bellarke shipper, I shipped them since the beginning. Not a fan of Finn, and he's not even in the books at all. I don't know why they made him a filler character for Clarke. Like, no you don't deserve her.
-IZombie
-Daredevil
Currently Reading
-Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas
the 4th book came out already so i will be reading that along with other new releases that came out this month.
School
I'm almost done with my second year of college this Spring will be my last semester before i transfer to a four year college. That's why i haven't been on here  as much. Turning in assignments papers, studying for finals , all that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment