Wednesday, November 25, 2015

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Book Tag

I was not tagged by anyone this is just something that i saw a youtuber do on youtube and I thought that I would try it. As you guys all know, I love the show Friends, i'm pretty sure i can quote mostly every line. Anyways, let's start the tag.

Q.U.E.S.T.I.O.N.S-

1. Monica- The one with your favorite perfectionist.
For this one, I choose Hermione from The Harry Potter series. She always has to make good grades, studies constantly for classes and exams

2. Chandler- The one with your favorite comedic relief character.
This one goes to Kenji from The Shatter Me series, He's such a funny guy, he brings the comic relief out of any serious situation. I love him he's one of my favorite side characters.
3. Phoebe- The one with your favorite quirky character.
 This goes without saying but Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. She's incredibly quirky like Phoebe. She dances with no shoes, reads magazines upside down, wears a Lion Hat on her head to represent Griffindor.
4. Joey- The one that you wish to be a movie.
Fangirl By Rainbow Rowell, hand downs. I can see it as a indie film. I think it would easy to translate into film. The characters have to be on point. Cat is awkward and shy, Wren is outgoing, Levi is funny and loyal.
5. Rachel & Ross- The one with your OTP.
Katherine and Matthew in the Next Together. This is a new release about a couple who is reincarnated every time. Each timeline they play different people and i loved the storyline.
6. NYC- The one that takes place in a big city.
 Landline- Omaha is a big city and most of the book takes place in there.
  
7. Central Perk- The one with you favorite designated hang-out spot.
 The Fault In our Stars- The Funny Bones spot where it's just a giant skeleton and Hazel and Augustus are just sitting there talking.
8. Smelly Cat- The one with your favorite outcast.
Finch from All The Bright Places, I love him he's smart, loyal, funny, outgoing. His determination to always have adventures and find wonders.

9. The Friends- The one with your favorite friend group.
Paper Towns- The dynamic between the friends from Q, Radar, and Ben to Lindsay was so great. I love every scene in the car they had.

10. YOUR Friends- The one where you tag your friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment