Saturday, January 16, 2016

Current Update: Books/movies/writing

It's been a while since i did one of these current updates. Better late than never. First is the books that I am currently reading. I am currently reading 2 books.
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
I am loving Will Grayson, Will Grayson, The characters are relatable and i adore Tiny Cooper, he reminds me of one of my best friends. I've talked about it with him. We have already decided that if they ever make a movie of it. He would play Tiny Cooper. I would play Jane. Josh Hutcherson would play Will Grayson 1 and Charlie Puth would play Will Grayson 2. i think you can tell we thought a lot about this.

 As for tv i'm watching Robot Boy, Gilmore Girls( I'm on season 6), Miraculous Ladybug, Girl Meets World, i'm going to watch the 100 season 3 because i just finished watching the series on Netflix. It's amazing. Bellarke shipper for life. That's about it so far. I would highly recommend Miraculous Ladybug. The main girl and her partner solves crimes as Lady Bug and Cat Noir but they don't know each other real identities and they prefer to keep it that way. By day, they are Marinette and Adrien. Marinette has a crush on Adrien. Adrien/Cat Noir is in love with Ladybug not knowing that Marinette is Ladybug. As Ladybug and Cat Noir, they are partners but she doesn't take him seriously because he always flirts with her. They are the same people. At this point, adrien and marinette are comfortable around each other. 

For movies, i loved Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Jurassic World. Another thing that i want to mention is writing. I have a lot of ideas for stories but have never attempted to write one. My first is a going to be an AU crossover of 17 again/Bandslam. Yes the 17 again with Zac Efron and Bandslam is the one with Vanessa Hudgens.
I've been thinking of writing  one where Mike is actually Neil's son. Sa5m transfers to his school for senior year. Maggie and Mike dated junior year but broke up. Maggie still wants him back but he's interested in Sa5m. Sa5m is trying to get over her ex Will and has not sang in her band since Charlotte graduated.  They meet in Human Studies, Mark and Sa5m are partners. Sa5m is reluctant to be Mark's partner. On other hand, Mark is fascinated by Sa5m.

No comments:

Post a Comment