Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Anne Of Green Gables Review
















This was a beautiful book. the story was incredible. I loved Anne's character growth throughout the book from ages 11-16. I was surprised because normally a character ages throughout a series, i was glad it happened in the first book. Anne and Gilbert, omg the ending was great! . I have seen all the Anne of green gables movies so i do know what happens, but still i'm going to be continuing the series.Anne of Green Gables
5 stars


Favorite Quotes
“It's been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will.” 
“Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
True friends are always together in spirit.
“My life is a perfect graveyard of buried hopes.
“Dear old world', she murmured, 'you are very lovely, and I am glad to be alive in you.”
“tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it
“Gilbert took from his desk a little pink candy heart with a gold motto on it, “You are sweet,” and slipped it under the curve of Anne’s arm. Whereupon Anne arose, took the pink heart gingerly between the tips of her fingers, dropped it on the floor, ground it to powder beneath her heel, and resumed her position without deigning to bestow a glance on Gilbert.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment