Monday, August 24, 2015

August Update

With school around the corner, I figured I would do an update on what I've been watching and reading. So here goes!
Reading Update
I'm currently reading Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella, It is my first Sophie Kinsella book, and I am loving it guys, it is so funny and relatable. especially, the anxiety part that i'm sure everyone can relate to from time to time. I know i do, you know that feeling where you're worried that a million things can go wrong in a second. That happens to me when it's the first day back to school, hospital check ups, I hate hospitals and needles by the way, pretty sure everyone does at some point. Ok, this went off topic , sorry guys.
Netflix Update
I'm on season 4 of Gilmore Girls, I'm almost done with the season. Also, other shows I'm watching include Friends(rewatching for the millionth time), It's Friends, how can you not), Girl Meets World, Doctor Who( I'm on season 8), The X Files( On season 1), 

Favorite quote : Today it is " Though she be but little, she is fierce"- Shakespeare

Music
Currently listening to Hozier, Sabrina Carpenter, Sam Smith ,Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Marina and The Diamonds, The Civil Wars, Bea Miller, Madilyn Bailey, Boyce Avenue.

TBR List
Heir of Fire by Sarah J Mass
Queen Of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
The Rose Society by Marie Lu
The Next Together by Lauren James
 Soundless by Richelle Mead
A Court Of Thorns and Roses By Sarah J Maas
I'll Give You The Sun  by Jandy Nelson
Even In Paradise by Chelsey Philpot
Go Set A Watchmen by Harper Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment