Friday, September 18, 2015

Library Book Haul/Sick

Although, I am sick today, I still got up and went to the library and picked up both Heir of Fire and A Court of Thorns and Roses. Along with printing out my report for one of my classes. If that's not determination, I don't know what is.  I'm excited to be reading both books because they are both from queen Sarah J, Mass. Her writing and characters are brilliant in each and every way possible. Though they each have their own flaws, they're not afraid to accept them. It is one of the things that I admire from them. Sorry this is turning into a really long ramble. I thought I would discuss today those mental health days that i wrote about at the beginning of the month. I took one today, and it felt good. I had two classes today, one at 8 in the morning and another one at 10:30. now, I had done my homework the previous night so I felt good. Until, when I woke up, I could barley speak.Granted, i'm getting over a cold so I thought, I'll manage. But then i wasn't my throat hurt and i was coughing a lot. So I decided to stay home from school. Do I regret it? No I don't because to have to go to school despite how terrible you are feeling is not something I would wish on anyone. I'm sorry but my health comes first before anything.  As long as you do the homework that was assigned that day and get the missed work. Then you will be fine.
 Anyways, that's all I wanted to share with you guys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment