Monday, September 7, 2015

Webseries and School

As you guys all know by now, I love webserie adaptions a lot I'm like obsessed with them. So I thought that I would share some that I am currently watching.
1. Green Gables Fables, Season 2 came out two weeks ago and I'm very excited
2. Project Green Gables, another modern version of Anne of Green Gables with Anne as an African American girl and it's really good, I like this version's interpretation, Anne's accent is beautiful.
3. Project  Dashwood, this is a modern adaption of Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility told through Margret"s POV who is the youngest sister of the Dashwood sisters. I thought this is interesting because in most of the adaptions that I've seen, the youngest sister isn't present in the story. It's nice to see the story from her perspective even if she's not one of the main characters.
4. Lovely Little Losers, Sequel to Nothing Much To Do
5.From Mansfield with Love- Adaption of Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
6. In Earnest - Adaption of Shakesspeare
7. Northbound- Adaption of  Jane Austen's Northanger Abbey
These webseries are great to watch after a long day of school and to just relax and fall in love with the characters in the story.

Now on to school, :( the dreaded day is upon us, I start school tomorrow and i'm both excited and nervous. Excited because i'm taking French and I love learning new languages. I can speak English and Spanish, but that doesn't cut it anymore for jobs so I figured learning French will allow me to expand my horizens more. I'm nervous because I don't know how my professors will be. Anyways, that's all for today, wish me luck first day back to school tomorrow Also, because school will be taking most of my time, I may not post as much but I will make time for it over the weekend
and when I get home from school.  Thanks and good luck to anyone who's started school! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment