Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday # 3

Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish and consists of them picking a topic each week for us bloggers to list our Top Ten.
1. Queen of Shadows By Sarah J Mass
 I love the Throne of Glass series, so I can't wait to read the 4th book in the series! :)
2. The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J Mass
 i know, i know, i should have read it first. but i'm making it a priority to read it this fall.
3. The Epic Adventures of Lydia Bennet by Bernie Su
As you all know, I love the Lizzie Bennet diaries so of course i have to want to read about Lydia! she's one of my favorite characters in the series.
4. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
 I really liked her first book and i'm looking forward to see how she develops as a writer.
5. What We Left Behind by Talley Robin
This book touches on LGBTQ and I'm a very big supporter of it. The premise of this book hooked me.
6. Ella, The Slayer by A.W Exley
 Cinderella as a zombie slayer? Yes please. :)
7. Getting Over Garrett Delaney by Abbie McDonald
 Not many contemporaries are written about getting over someone, so when i found out about this book, i loved it.
looking forward to hopefully getting a chance to read it
8.Conversion by Katherine Howe 
  Remember in English class, when you were forced to read books like The Crucible. Well, this is a modern day version of it somewhat. I didn't like The Crucible at all when i was in school. But, this premise sounds interesting.
9. Mirrored by Alex Flinn
 I loved Beastly by Alex Flinn so i'm looking forward to a Snow White retelling.
10. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
 It's Rainbow Rowell, no other words need to be  said.

No comments:

Post a Comment